Woody the Hoodie
Relationship Status: Happily single but is looking for the right one
Tell Me About this Woody: Woody is hilarious. He’s got a great, sarcastic, witty sense of humour and often jokes about very topical things and uses a lot of pop culture references. He has a variety of interests and is always open to trying new things. He has a big collection of CDs, DVDs and records. He shortens nearly everything as he talks. Woody is super friendly and fun to chill out with and has a lot of friends from different backgrounds. It is because of Woody that the other characters are friends.
He gets a bit nervous and awkward around chicks. He uses humour to compensate for his awkward nature. He attracts a lot of lady friends who find him great company and that friend you can pop on over for a casual afternoon drink.
Woody is a creative, a designer or illustrator for a video game company, therefore he doesn’t need to change out of his signature hoodie dress code. He works odd hours and always seems to be getting high and playing video games.
Even though Woody has a lot of friends, he is not the centre of attention at all. He prefers one on ones, rather than big groups.
He always seems to know something about everything even the most obscure things (See below).
You may find Woody chatting about these obscure facts:
- If a female ferret does not have sex for a year, she will die.
- Sean Connery wore a toupee in all his James Bond movies.
- Fredric Baur was the man who invented the iconic “Pringles” can. When he died, his ashes were buried in one.
- Human birth control pills work on gorillas.
- France was still executing people by guillotine when the first Star Wars movie came out.
- All swans in England belong to the queen.
If Woody's you're kinda guy, check him out HERE!